I'm attempting to make it tonight - we'll see how it turns out!
UPDATE: I think I got it close. Here's what I did:
- 1 large raw eggplant (peeled and cubed)
- 3 heirloom tomatoes, chopped (an orange, a yellow and a red)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley
- S&P to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic (minced)
Combine last 5 ingredients and whisk. Add in the raw veggies until evenly covered with dressing and refrigerate a few hours before serving.