Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Garlic & Roasted Veggies Ravioli YUM!

Tonight we tried a new "quick" meal from the Frozen foods section and we were thrilled with how it turned out!



Thanks to Rising Moon Organics for such a wonderful, quick meal.  I made some of my pistachio pesto and tossed it with the ravioli, steamed broccoli and a few asparagus spears and Voila, a delicious meal.  I've never been a huge ravioli fan, but I'm really glad I gave these a try.  The filling was very flavorful, rich and buttery tasting (that must have been the butternut squash I was tasting).  I can't wait to make this again and try them with tossed in olive oil or marinara.


I highly recommend you give it a try.  All of Rising Moon Organics products are Vegetarian!  I'm looking forward to trying some more of their Vegan offerings.

No comments:

Post a Comment