Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love Garlic?

I found a new product that I've fallen in love with ...


If you're a garlic person, this is a product you should definitely have in your cupboard!  I found it in the produce section at my local Whole Foods.  It's 100 times better than any garlic salt out there.  I've been adding it to my salads - it adds a little crunch and a LOT of flavor.  It makes a great topping for a salad with my already garlicky Red Wine Vinaigrette.  You could add it to steamed veggies, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, etc.  I love that all of the ingredients are Organic and they use extra-virgin olive oil and not some GMO vegetable oil!


I was so excited about this product - I couldn't wait to share it with you!  So far, I haven't tried any of their other products, but if I do, I'll be sure to post about them too!

Check out their website:  http://garlicgold.com/

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this product! I also added it to a grinder with white peppercorns... Garlic pepper anyone?!?!

    ReplyDelete