Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 17, 2013

My 6 week Fitness & Weight Loss Challenge!

On May 2nd, my fabulous trainer challenged me to set some goals (I've got goals!) but then she asked me to set a date that I planned to achieve those goals by. Yikes! How intimidating?  What was at stake? Three weeks of free training if I could do it. 

Stats as of 5/2/13:
Weight: 140.4 lbs.; Percentage Body Fat: 24.1% (I've been "stuck" at this weight since March after losing 17 pounds.)

Goals:
- Weigh 125 lbs.
- Percent Body Fat: At most 22%
- Feel good in a bikini this Summer

In order to reach my goals, I plan to do the following:
- Exercise 5-6 times per week (working out with V a couple times)
- Keep my calorie intake at 1200/day (even on the weekends - BIG CHALLENGE FOR ME)
- No sweets, no wine, no excuses! (I'm only allowed one latte a week!) :)

As of 5/15/13:
Weight: 139.8; PBF: 23.4% (I lost 1/2 a pound and .7% body fat)

Not much lost but it was a loss, so that's good.  This weekend should be easier because there won't be as many temptations as there were last weekend - we had a big family get together to celebrate Mother's Day, my Mom's birthday and my parents 41st Anniversary and there was a lot of good food present!  I'll be posting weekly updates on my success.

No comments:

Post a Comment