Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Weight Loss Progress Update - Week 3

I've lost 2 pounds and .4% body fat since last week!  



I'm very happy with this week's progress. I only started doing a couple things differently - I started eating breakfast, which I used to skip and for dinner I've been having a shake with VegaOne protein, veggies and a little fruit. (So essentially a bigger breakfast and a smaller dinner.)

I also got my CardioPoint test done at the gym yesterday, which is a metabolic test that determines your anaerobic threshold and your heart rates zones. Those generic heart rate zone charts are not very accurate. The benefit is, I now have customized workouts that I can use to workout in the fat burning zones (zones 1 & 2) with my Motoactv heart rate monitor watch. Most of my current workouts are so high intensity that I'm burning mostly glucose. Interesting stuff!  I'm looking forward to seeing more positive results!  

No comments:

Post a Comment