Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 10, 2014

The veggie garden is well under way...

I finally finished planting my vegetable garden - now if Mother Nature would cooperate and give us a little rain.  Here are a few shots of some of the things I planted:


 From left to right:  Millionaire eggplant, Midnight Lightning (from the NC Tomato Man, Beefy Boy Tomato & Flavorburst pepper
 
 From left to right: Organic Marketmore cucumber plant, 2 pickling cucumber plants and some perennial chives in the back.

From left to right (top to bottom): SunGold Cherry tomato (from the NC Tomato Man), Beefy Tomato (from my Boss' Dad), Cherokee Purple Heirloom tomato (from the NC Tomato Man), Jalapeno pepper

I plan to post pictures as the weeks go by and everything starts growing.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment