Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 8, 2012

What exactly are we eating?

We were pretty disturbed by the answers we received when we started asking this question a couple months ago.  After being overwhelmed with some of the answers, we gave our diet a major overhaul.  I'm planning to use this blog to share interesting/troubling information about farming in our country, share delicious healthy recipes and pictures and updates from my very own vegetable garden.  Hope you enjoy!



First, I'll start out with a recipe I got from Alicia Silverstone's Kind Life website.  We had these plant based "burgers" for the 4th of July and thought they were awesome enough to re-post.  The rosemary is the key ingredient.  I made homemade guacamole to put on top made with homegrown red onions, cilantro, and my favorite Kumato brown tomatoes!  YUM!

http://thekindlife.com/recipes/view/1599712/veggie-burger-with-quinoa-lentils-and-black-beans

No comments:

Post a Comment