Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 11, 2013

Looking for a non-dairy yogurt alternative?

We've been trying to reduce our soy intake lately, so I've been hesitant to try some of the yogurt alternatives since they usually contain soy.  I found this peach Amande Almondmilk yogurt at Weaver Street market last week.  I was pleasantly surprised - it was very tasty!  The bonus is that it's completely vegan but it still contains the beneficial parts of yogurt - the live cultures and probiotics.  So, if you're plant-based or vegan and you love yogurt - you're in luck, because this is a great alternative!



I probably wouldn't add it to my daily meal plan because it has quite a bit of sugar (14g). It would however make for a yummy treat/dessert with some granola.  I definitely recommend giving it a shot - it was delicious!  Can't wait to try some of the other flavors - especially the vanilla and the coconut!

http://amandeyogurt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment