Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Progress!

I'm excited to share the before and after pictures below showing my progress over the past 7 months.  Since July 2012, Josh and I have been following a plant-based diet as well as exercising three to four times each week.



We've been relatively strict with our diets, other than the occasional fresh, wild caught fish or organic egg.

My exercise routine includes:
  • Cardio two times per week (my new love ~ Zumba or running intervals on the treadmill)
  • Barbell class (weights) once per week 
  • Buns & Guns class (high intensity training) once per week 

I've dropped 13 pounds, 2 pant sizes and 2 inches everywhere and I'm halfway to my goal weight!  Yay!!!

I couldn't have made all this progress without the support of Josh, my parents, my wonderful trainer at Lifetime Fitness, Veronika, and the girls in my weekly Buns & Guns class.  THANK YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment