Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 10, 2012

JASON - Aloe Vera Shampoo & Conditioner

You may recall my blog from a few months back about phthalates and other potentially harmful ingredients in our health and beauty products.  I've had the opportunity to test several different brands of shampoos and conditioners and let's just say that they're all not created equal.  Most of them left my hair feeling dry, brittle and much frizzier than normal.  I finally found one that I really like, that moisturizes really well, so I thought I'd share it on the blog.



A few awesome things about this shampoo and conditioner:
  1. NO animal testing
  2. Paraben Free
  3. Phthalate Free
You can purchase it via the link below or at any Whole Foods.  I think the link below may be a little less expensive, depending on shipping charges.


No comments:

Post a Comment