Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Plant-Based Summer Cookout Menu Ideas


We grilled out for Memorial Day with the family and it was a huge success!  Here's what we had on the menu:

Chipotle French Fry Dipping Sauce Recipe:
  • 1/3 cup of Vegenaise
  • 2 tbs of adobo from a can of Chipotle Peppers in Adobo
  • 1 large clove of fresh garlic, crushed or minced
I crushed my garlic in a mortar & pestle.  Combine above ingredients well and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.  This dipping sauce was amazing with the sweet potato fries.

The recipe for the sweet potato fries was amazing too and I think the author's tip to dry off the sweet potatoes was the key to successful, crispy fries.  I washed my potatoes the day before just to be safe.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment